onsdag 17 oktober 2007

Forgotten statues

I will start to write about forgotten statues. Overgrown with plants or just forgotten. There is something about these statues that catches my attention somewhere very deep inside. Perhaps the statue was made to show the artists love for a godess or just to make some kind of inprint in the passing times. There are people that absolutely not want to leave any traces. I admire these people. I can't imagine growing old and disappear without telling someone in some way that I loved once or at least tried to. I admire people that doesn't have to shout it out loud, make a statue or leave a single trace reminding the world about their existence. I can't. So soon there will be some pictures of forgotten statues published on this blog. Until then, salut!

Inga kommentarer: